just saw a chihuahua wearing an e-collar and it made me cringe
You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering."Ernest Hemingway (via untames)
My SAT reading and writing scores
My math score
Nerds are so fuckin #gangsta
(Source: , via thedisappearingescapest)
1. If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink.
2. Green Catastrophe: If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green.
3. Reality Shatter: Now, concentrate on the black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, many if not all of the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you may only see a green dot rotating.
What does this tell us about the nature of reality? There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don’t disappear. If our brains are so easily fooled, what aspects of reality are we missing?
Pictures courtesy of : http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/things-that-look-just-like-childhood
1. THE HARDEST GAME YOU WILL EVER PLAY.
2. THE ORIGINAL TEXT MESSAGE
3. THESE BAD BOYS
4. THIS WAITING SCREEN
5. TALKING APPLIANCES (y)
6. SPINNING/FLYING DOLLS
7. BLOW UP FURNITURE
8. ACTUAL GOOD CEREAL PRIZES
9. THIS TRIO
10. THESE COLLECTIBLE PLATES
11. CRAZY CHOKERS
12. HIT CLIPS! (Y)
13. ORANGE TAPES
14. ROBO DOGS
THE ROBO DOGS